Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Remind101

Hello Families of Room 307!

I'm so excited to start using this new app called Remind101 that will send text reminders or little updates to all families who sign up to receive notifications!  It is a simple and very efficient way for me to send a reminder home to families and ensure that it will be received by parents - we all know how those notes home get "lost" in backpacks...  I won't overuse it so you don't have to worry about getting texts from me all day :) 

To set up, all you have to do is text the number: (224) 521-0052.  Text the message: @missstaab and it will subscribe you to the messages.  You cannot text back replies to my original messages.  It is simply a tool for me to send reminders - if you have questions, you can feel free to e-mail me the question and I will get back to you as soon as I can.  Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment