Saturday, October 25, 2014

Student Post #3: Welcome Mrs. Schlick Noe!

Here is the interview with Mrs. Schlick Noe, author of Something to Hold (our class read aloud) as promised!

Interview with KSN:
Q: What do you want us to call you?
A: Mrs. Schlick Noe

Q: What was Ms. Staab like as a student?
A: She was nice and worked well; imagine someone proud and kind to all.

Q: Was Tela a real person?
A: No, Tela wasn't a real person.

Q: Were Jewel and Raymond real?
A: They were based on 2 kids in my class.

Q: Was Walter real?
A: Oh no. He is terrible...

Q: Did you actually live on the reservation?
A: Yes, I lived there from 2nd to 6th grade; my father was a forester.

Q: Was your nickname Kitty?
A: Yes

Q: Was Pinky real?
A: Yes, she is still my friend today.

Q: Was Mr. Nute real?
A: He was based on a teacher who was good.

Q: Was Ms. Anthony real?
A: She was based on a real teacher I had.

Q: Is Sidwalter real?
A: Yes, and I have been there.


Lucy and Jesse's Personal Interview:
Q: How long did it take and was it hard to fit in?
A: It took a long time; I was really shy...

Q: How long did it take to write the book?
A: 14 YEARS!!!!!!

Thanks for reading our class blog this week!
Lucy and Jesse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment